Only 15% of the total in-place cost of fastening is the cost of the screw or bolt. The TAPTITE family of thread rolling screws and bolts lower the remaining 85% cost. i.e. the cost of pre-tapping the hole and other tapping related costs. PLASTITE TRILOBULAR™ thread rolling screws were developed specifically for use in plastics. herebine a unique TRILOBULAR™ cross-sectional form with deep, wide, spaced threads. Easier to drive. Three swaging lobes with full relief of the thread form reduce … Screws For Plastic And Other Low Density Materials. Plastite trilobular thread rolling screws are designed for high performance fastening in a wide range of thermoplastics. The 60 profile on the Type 60-1 hererates deeply into the work piece, absorbing higher torques without stripping and resisting pullout forces.
Better quality threads. The smooth burnishing action of PLASTITE thread-rolling screws eliminates the dangers inherent in the use of thread cutting screws . PLASTITE screws roll form high quality internal threads with no damage to the molecular structure of the plastic, significantly reducing the danger of … iForm Plastite 45 . The PLASTITE 45 screw is designed to facilitate thread-forming herepressible plastics while providing high resistance to strip-out and pull-out. The single lead design and narrow helix angle lowers drive torque and failure torque in stiffer plastics. The 45 Choose from our selection of Plastite screws, including over 250 products in a wide range of styles and sizes. In stock and ready to ship.
4 X 3/8 Plastite 48-2 Thread Forming Screws . Screw , 2.2 mm (0.08) Diameter, 14 mm (0.56) Long Thread Forming, Pan Head Phillips, 302 Stainless Steel, Plastite Alternative, Black or Silver, 100 pcs. by J J Products. $5.95 $ 5 95 Prime. FREE Shipping on eligible orders. PLASTITE TRILOBULAR™ Fasteners. Plastite 48-2 Trilobular™ thread-rolling screws have twin lead threads to provide faster, more efficient insertion. The sharp 48 thread profile increases holding strength and reduces material displacement and boss bursting tendencies. Drive and strip torques are higher, making drive tool adjustments simple.