PLASTITE 48-2 screws have a TRILOBULAR™ body like PLASTITE 45 screws , but incorporate a double lead, two-start thread. The steeper helix angle from the double lead permits higher fail torque to be obtained, usually resulting in a higher differential between fail torque and thread forming torque, which allows easier power tool adjustment when assembly stripping is the problem. Plastite 48-2 Trilobular™ thread-rolling screws have twin lead threads to provide faster, more efficient insertion. The sharp 48 thread profile increases holding strength and reduces material displacement and boss bursting tendencies. Semblex offers the Plastite screw . Plastite 's are designed for a wide varitey of plastics. The distinctive trilobular shape helps to reduce hoop stress into the plastic materials. Twin-lead, 48 thread. Tapered point. Additional Family Products . Fastener for Engineering Grade Plastics. Data Sheet(s)

PLASTITE 48 - 2 Screws PLASTITE 48 - 2 scews have a TRILOBULAR™ body like PLASTITE 45 screws , but incorporate a double lead, two-start thread. The steeper helix angle from the double lead permits higherfail torque to be obtained, usually resulting in a higher differential between fail torque and thread forming torque, The three-lobed design of PLASTITE screws takes full advantage of the cold flow characteristics of many plastics by allowing plastic material to recover and fill in between the lobes. This establishes maximum resistance to vibrational loosening. Plastite 48 - 2 . Contact Us: Pushtite II. Contact Us: Displaying 1 to 3 (of 3 products) Home; Screws Thread Forming Screws Plastite -Style 48 - 2 / Steel / Zinc; Thread Forming Screws Filter. Thread Forming Screws are available in a wide variety of materials, finishes head / drive styles. Fastener SuperStore offers nearly 2000 distinct size herebinations.

Plastite 60-1 Fasteners Screws For Plastic And Other Low Density Materials. Plastite trilobular thread rolling screws are designed for high performance fastening in a wide range of thermoplastics. The 60 profile on the Type 60-1 screw hererates deeply into the work piece, absorbing higher torques without stripping and resisting pullout forces. Only 15% of the total in-place cost of fastening is the cost of the screw or bolt. The TAPTITE family of thread rolling screws and bolts lower the remaining 85% cost. i.e. the cost of pre-tapping the hole and other tapping related costs. All Categories Specialty Screws PLASTITE PLASTITE 48 Degree Twin Lead Thread Forming Screws View Items . PLASTITE 48 Degree Twin Lead Thread Forming Screws . Email This Page Download PDF Download PDF Printable Page. A Trilobular body and a narrow thread profile maximize performance in thermoplastics.

Plastite 48 - 2 alternative screws 48 - 2 Plastite ™ alternative screws are specially designed trilobular™ thread-rolling screws for use in plastics. Maximum holding power 48 - 2 Plastite ™ alternative Trilobular™ screws have a twin lead thread design offering quicker and more effective screw …